MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to get rid of the Super Moderators group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I feel that it is unnecessary since we already have a moderator. Is there a way to get rid of the whole usergroup.
You can't delete default groups. Why not just... not use it?? Undecided
It's not possible and why delete it?
phpmyadmin?

WordPress says you can't edit the username.. well you can. Everything is possible with FTP & phpMyAdmin access Toungue
If it isn't possible to delete it via the ACP, it's for a reason, it isn't recommended to delete it via phpMyAdmin...
I could see if it's a setting or feature or something like that, but it's only non-deletable because it's default. I don't see how anything bad could possibly happen when you delete a default group that no user is inhabiting and that can be easily recreated.
Because people have deleted default groups in the past because they haven't wanted them and then they've had problems with some things, or when they've changed their mind and wanted to add it back, they don't know how. What's the point in deleting it when you can just not use it?? It makes no sense. I don't use the group promotions feature, doesn't mean I'd get rid of it... Undecided
You could if you wanted to though, is all I'm saying. I don't know why he wants to get rid of it though, I was just answering the OP's question.
just hide from forum legend. so it won't display for users =)
Eh, shouldn't this be in general support in the MyBB forum? Smile
Pages: 1 2