MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: <snip> freehosting powered by Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

First of all thanks to MYbb for being such a good forum software i am using it for my freehosting site. I would love to offer freehosting to all of you. <snip> freehosting features :-

Our powerful free hosting plan has PHP 5 and MySQL support. You get a free sub-domain. FTP access. Add on your own TLD domains using the domain manager. Free hosting is a complete solution giving you everything you need to run your own website.

With the Automatic Script Installer (Like Fantastico) included with every free hosting plan. You can install many popular scripts such as PHPbb2, PHPbb3, Wordpress, Zen-Cart, osCommerce, MyBB, UseBB, MyLittle Forum, 4images, Coppermine, SMF, Joomla, e107, XOOPS, PHP Wind, CuteNews, Mambo, WikiWig and many more! No need to wait a long time uploading files, Our Automatic Script Installer deploys your files in seconds! Our free hosting platform uses the powerful VistaPanel

Free hosting feature summary (What you get for free!)

* Free website builder!
Safe mode OFF
* Free PHP Sockets & cURL enabled
* Free Add-on / parked domains
Free Sub domains
* Free Email accounts with RoundCube
Free MySQL databases
* Free PHPMyAdmin
* Free Slow MySQL query analyzer
* Free PHP scripting supported
* Free One click script installer
Free FTP account
* Free Technical support
* Free File manager
Free RoundCube webmail
* Free POP + IMAP email
Free Custom MX records
* Free Custom CNAME records
* Free Traffic, disk & MySQL statistics
* Free Network tools
* Free video tutorials

<snip>
I am sorry to say but your site is ugly....

What's more, your forum uses SMF and is therefore not allowed to be advertised here.

<snip> <-SMF
Your forum uses SMF. Thread closed and URL snipped.