MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Teens World - Your meeting place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sorry given that I usually use Mybb or PHPbb forums i don't remember how is a vbullettin stile or IPb i remember that is compact!

Anyway thank you =) Is it possible to make a theme that reminds that forum of teens?
Yes, it is possible. Just need to find the right people who know how to convey just that.
Do you want to see a preview of IPB and vBulletin? I would think a blueish/yellowish type of theme would look good on a teen forum.
Yes thanks =)
Anyway on the forum that i saw the themes are worse than the ones of MyBB. But maybe I didn't see the right forums!
Blueish yellowish...? I was thinking more on the lines of Turquoise/Blue, grays, Black. Too many teen forums now-a-days with yellow and blue.
(2009-08-09, 06:36 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Blueish yellowish...? I was thinking more on the lines of Turquoise/Blue, grays, Black. Too many teen forums now-a-days with yellow and blue.

lol yeah. blue and yellow is the style for the teens i guess.
xD Sure.
FMB, this is a bit off topic.. but whos in the avatar :s. Trinit, would you still like a ipb and vb demo?
Yes i want to see if i remember well or there is also some theme cool lol
(2009-08-09, 06:41 PM)Skate Wrote: [ -> ]FMB, this is a bit off topic.. but whos in the avatar :s

Why?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5