MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Teens World - Your meeting place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
At the botton you can choose the theme. We removed the sideboxes because they ruined the theme.
Anyway Skate is costumizing the theme called: Majestic, so at the bottom you can see a preview
I like the theme but it is totally the wrong theme for a forum of your topic and so is your logo. I suggest you find a more "rebellious" or "dirty" theme rather than the Mac OSX theme you have.

My other gripe is that as a "teen" I don't see any content which is of specific use to me and furthermore I don't see any thing which is specific to "teens". I mean you have that "teen life" forum but really, that might as well be just "life".

By all means, you have a nice forum but it is more a "middle-age men who want to discuss their macs" rather then a "up with it teen help and discussion forum" if you get what I mean.

Maybe you should look at existing teen forums and see how they do things....
appropriate subjects for a teen forum:

how to be irrationally angry at your parents
having sex responsibly? why?
why doesn't anyone understand me?
now that you're twenty, reflect on how big of a jerk you were
Thank you Brad =)
@Tim could you advice me a theme for teens? And yes I'm about to call that forum only life.
A quick browse through the mods section would have uncovered a few themes suitable for your topic and that would probably have been better than asking people to do it for you but any way, this is what I found which would probably suit:
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/notebook-v2
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/duepuntozero
I wouldn't consider either to be ideal but they are both better than what you have.

I was being facetious about the life forum, I was saying that it has nothing which makes it specific to teens, not that you should just call it life.... But anyway.
ah sorry! anyway i'll do wat u said!
I just installed the 2.0 and i will custumize it!

EDIT: I forgot that 2.0 is italian so: DuePuntoZero Lol

2Dot0
Awesome site! Like others have said the default skin doesnt match the theme of the site other than that keep up the great work!
Alright trinit, I'll start customizing.
I just put the theme Trasparent. (Or if you choose it at the bottom teens world) , now is ok?
I quite like it, I think it's neatly arranged and for a teen forum it's done in good taste. It's only to common to fall within trends and I personally dislike that, yours stands out for me and if i was 3 years younger I'd join!

~kerrang!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5