MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Thank You " Plugin for guests?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay well I would rather just restrict the viewing of the guest..to three before registration, but I do not want to pay another site for plugins so I am willing to just use the thank you situation for now.
We have the thank you mod installed but you have to log in to use it. How would I enable it for guests? It seems pointless to have only members being able to thank someone for a post.
It's a waste allowing guests the ability too. You gain nearly no benefit and it can be easily exploited with guest thanks enabled. Don't you want to encourage signup?
Yes I just get frustrated at times.. I have redirected.. actually labrocca.. I want to ax the guest section and just open the entire forum.. Like .. Warez-bb. I just have to move all the posts and close that forum right?
I don't understand your question. You have a guest section you want to get rid of?

Quote: I just have to move all the posts and close that forum right?

To achieve what? If you think you have to most posts and close a forum then I guess that's fine. You can also just rename the forum, change parent and change it's place in the sort order.

It's up to you how you categorize your site.
Well I think I will simply leave it for now.. it is a huge headache to change the entire format at this point. I have set up the forum pretty well without a login anyhow. Guests can see the forum and the subforums but cannot enter without registration.