MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calendar-Add public event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you chose to ad an event to a date that has no events already listed you get to choose
Quote:This day does not have any events associated with it.
Post an Event.
When you chose this option the "single date event" is pre-defined as the one you selected from the calendar For example-I click on september 1, 2009 on my calendar index, and the date is put into the single date event correctly.

Now, let's say you have a day that has a couple of events. Then you must choose "Add Public Event". Here's where the issue comes in, the date in the "Single day event" is incorrect and reverts back to todays date when it should read the date you just clicked on.

Regards
Hello, yes this is a problem with the calendar which has been bugging me for nearly 2 years as I use the calendar alot on my site. Always having to remember to manually change date when adding an event to a date that has event already. Very annoying when you forget as you have to go back & move it, I hope they can change this.