MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A new group - MyBB Software Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so what do you think?

The software team could make software for the developers, plugin makers and themers to use Toungue

Features like syntax highlighting, php debugging Wink and more...

Something like these:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-54473-page-1.html
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-544...86867.html

Whats you're opinion?
Officially we are going to stay focused on the php/sql bulletin board aspect of things. Smile
Personally I don't see why they need to be placed above everyone else just because they contribute a plugin or two. It's open-source anyways so anyone can contribute.
Well there is the mentor group Toungue. Which a good amount of the older plugin developers and themers were added to.
I say add them to that! (No fence netsage but) Were you team at some point or why are you Toungue
Well they choose me Toungue. I used to go to the support forum and help people a lot(stopped right around 1.4 as I had to relearn everything myself Toungue).

But, the mentors are people who have shown they have a good understanding of the workings of mybb. So basically when they answer a question you can trust it's the right answer(when it comes to the support anyway, our personal beliefs shouldn't reflect on the mybb team).
Ah i get it Toungue I never saw an old post about you being team so i was confused Toungue.
I doubt that any of the actual staff would end up using this software as I am sure they would find it easier and quicker just to write it the way they do now so what's the point of having a specific usergroup for it? And plugin developers don't get a usergroup?
lol

ok, thats settled then Toungue No group.
oh, damn I really should start reading the ends of OPs Toungue.

I thought you guys were talking about groups for plugin developers and themers. Not people that make things for them Rolleyes.
Pages: 1 2