MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for custom designed themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Some of you might know I'm running AmazingBoard, a forum showcase. I'm currently focused on MyBB, so I've been trying to find custom designed themes to showcase them there.

Even though I check the showcase forum each day, I haven't found new designed themes Confused And some people I contacted never answered (I think there was a language barrier in some cases).

So I'm requesting you to tell me which site I could showcase over there Smile If you've seen any theme I'm missing, please post it here (so I can contact the owner), or submit it yourself (you don't have to be the owner, I do have to contact the owners for them to give me the description and such, but you could write that up).

Thanks a lot!
If you think my site is amazing Toungue Tm0.org/forum Toungue Well this may perk you interest. Its a theme/mod. We are working on the Mod part first, its a project called MyBBIT @ Tm0.org/testys/ But its not a theme yet Toungue
Thanks, but I'm looking for more customized themes Wink
Well /testys/ will be i will add it later Toungue
Ok Smile BTW, that's a very cool plugin!