MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RSS error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

I tried to set up an RSS feed of my forums (www.carbiztalk.com/forums) to my wordpress page (www.carbizonline.com). I get this error in the RSS field: RSS Error: XML error: Invalid document end at line 132, column 1.

Please advise. Thanks in advance!
Did you try to reupload rss.php?
(2009-08-10, 05:18 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try to reupload rss.php?

Just did. No luck. Does that file require a certain permission setting?
Try CHMOD to 777.
(2009-08-10, 05:34 AM)Aaron217 Wrote: [ -> ]Try CHMOD to 777.

Set it 777. The error is still showing. Huh
What does it say in the error, specifically what does this line say "XML error: Invalid document end at line 132, column 1"
(2009-08-10, 05:46 AM)Aaron217 Wrote: [ -> ]What does it say in the error, specifically what does this line say "XML error: Invalid document end at line 132, column 1"

I'm not sure I understand your question. What you quoted is what the error says. Look at my site and you'll see it there. www.carbizonline.com
I don't see that error anywhere on that page you gave me.
(2009-08-10, 06:10 AM)Aaron217 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see that error anywhere on that page you gave me.

It's a 3 column blog. In the middle column there is an RSS feed titled, "Latest CarBizTalk.com Forum Posts". That is where the error message is showing.
All I see is a blank space under "Latest CarBizTalk.com Forum Posts". The error does not show for me.
Pages: 1 2