MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a template and the image below is on the left in my forum and I need those words to be on the right side. Does anyone know what file I edit so that I can move it to the right?

[Image: finish.gif]

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
ACP --> Templates & Styles --> Your theme templates --> Forum Display Templates (expand) --> forumdisplay_threadlist.

You would probably find this:
			<div style="float: left;">

<span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="misc.php?action=markread&amp;fid=81">Mark this forum read</a> | <a href="usercp2.php?action=addsubscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid=81">Subscribe to this forum</a></strong></span>
			</div>

Change
float: left;
to
float: right;

If not then please provide us either with your forum URL or the contents of your forumdisplay_threadlist template.
Polarbear541 - This worked perfect for the regular display of the forum, but I also need it when I click on a post. Do you know what file that I have to edit for that?

Thanks!
In your showthread template find:

<div style="float: left">
					<span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="showthread.php?mode=threaded&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;pid={$pid}#pid{$pid}">{$lang->threaded}</a> | <a href="showthread.php?mode=linear&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;pid={$pid}#pid{$pid}">{$lang->linear}</a></strong></span>
				</div>

Replace
float: left
with
float: right
(2009-08-10, 06:47 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]In your showthread template find:

<div style="float: left">
					<span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="showthread.php?mode=threaded&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;pid={$pid}#pid{$pid}">{$lang->threaded}</a> | <a href="showthread.php?mode=linear&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;pid={$pid}#pid{$pid}">{$lang->linear}</a></strong></span>
				</div>

Replace
float: left
with
float: right

Thanks that worked great!