MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Language support Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

We are a couple of people beginning to make a danish language pack at MyBB.dk. I've now downloaded the first version of the language, and will install it at my own forum. I do so, and we've translated the admin CP, but I can't get the admin CP to be in dansih. How do I get the admin CP in danish?
And my url to the forum is http://forum.virtualfootballmanager.co.cc. I've closed the forum because I first want to build it up, but if you need it, I can give you some admin details.

Okay - can anyone move this to the internationalization forum - I didn't saw it before posting.
I'm not sure about an ACP Danish version, but you can translate it yourself if you're up to it.

You'll find the language files to translate in ./inc/languages/english/admin/. Just copy the ./admin/ folder here into your Danish language folder, and off you go. Smile
But it is already within the danish language pack.

I just ask how to use the danish language. Because when I set the default language to dansih and my own language to danish, It'll not be displayed in danish in the admin CP.
AFAIK I haven't seen a language option in the AdminCP. You could always overwrite the english admin language with the danish admin language.
Okay, I'll do that, thanks. Smile