MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin cp blank page problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

On my forum I'm having some issues with some of the admin cp pages showing up as blank pages for super moderator accounts. (but not for my admin account where it works fine)

I dont think this is related to the http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Help:Mod_security , but I have tried the htaccess addition suggested there anyway, which did not make any difference.

I happens with atleast the following options:
Search for Users, Add new Forum (on the left) and Awaiting Activation (on the right)
(all of which works fine when I use my admin account)

I have checked the permissions for super moderators and it appears that they should be able to access all the aforementioned features.

Oh and I have checked error_log for the site and the blank screens does not cause any php errors.

The forum was relatively recently upgraded from 1.2.13, and this has been broken ever since. I have reverted all themes to the default for the newest version.

Any ideas?
Beowulf, you can check if it's your forum or host by creating a test, new, installation of MyBB somewhere on your server/host (if you can). Recreate the environment and permissions, and see if a super moderator account can access those areas in the test forum. If they can, you know it isn't a host problem, and there's something else causing it.