MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about the "View/Welcome back" header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm attempting to edit it in MyBB to include a "View My Profile" option (for quick access) and when I add the link, it takes me to my profile but has an erroneous number or referrals (displaying every member on the member listing). Does anyone know the correct BB code to circumvent this? Any feedback and help is deeply appreciated.

This is the code in question I allude to:

Quote:<span style="float:right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
{$lang->welcome_back} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />
<span class="links">
<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>{$mood_link}
</span>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile">View My Profile</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}<!-- ProfileComments --> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}" title="{$lang->profile_comments}">{$lang->profile_comments_new_inmenu}</a> {$lang->profile_comments_new_inmenu_count}<!-- /ProfileComments -->

Quote:<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile">View My Profile</a>
<---- Right there, how could I URL to a user's profile in the "welcome back/view [object]" header without leading to a member's profile bearing an incorrect amount of referrals upon any one member?
allready solved