MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [help] template postbit_reputation is gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any help how to recover back my postbit_reputation? i accidentally deleted it.. if i add it, it doesnt comes back.. Sad or even not show up again..
Do you mean the name of the template is in blue?? Run this query:

INSERT INTO mybb_templates (title,template,sid,version) VALUES('postbit_reputation', '<br />{$lang->postbit_reputation} {$post[''userreputation'']}', '-2', '1400');

Do you know how you managed to delete it...??
not totally deleted it.. i just customize one theme, when i try to save it.. the other theme postbit_reputation has gone too.. example im editing afresh sky postbit_reputation, it turns to blue, and other theme like afresh leaf postbit_reputation disappears..

how to recover it then?

Note: temporarily i used my backup for now.. i have a backup of the database in which that template turns blue.
(2009-08-11, 01:17 PM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]how to recover it then?

Do what I said in my post above....?? Undecided

Edit: You don't need a backup, do what I sad in my first post, and it will be fine... if the name is in blue, the master copy of the template has been deleted, so the template shows up as being custom for the edited version, hence the blue name, and it disappears where you hadn't edited it, that's why I gave the query to add the master copy back.
just a question, why is that error happen? it is due to my host server load during when i was editing the theme?? thanks
I don't know why it happened, that's why I asked if you knew how you deleted it. There was a bug that made it possible, but it was fixed, if you're on 1.4.8, that won't affect you, it isn't do do with server load...
im using 1.4.8.. i dont know why it turns blue when i try to edit it..and all themes are also affected Smile is there any query code or a thread giving tutorial about template master copy when this thing happens again in another template? thanks
You mean it happens all the time?? Can you PM me admin access so I can check it out??

Yes, the SQL query you need is the one I posted above... just change the name of the template and the contents, and then run it.
ok sir, it just happen twice for now(the 2nd was on forumbit_subsforums).. thanks for the query code..

i'll pm your soon whenever this bug or error happens again so you can check it.. Big Grin for the mean time we might need this thread for others can share about this topic or know the solution.. Big Grin thanks a lot! Big Grin

anyway how to get "sid"? thanks
Keep the sid as -2, you only need to change the title and template values, keep the '-2', '1400' as it is.

I've written it up as a tutorial now: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-54609.html