MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reported Threads Question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a question about reporting/reported threads.

When we report threads, the mod's can view them but is there a way we can respond to them in the "mod chat" and talk about them? I know on vbulletin if there is a reported thread, it shows up as a new post in mod chat just for that reported thread.

I also noticed when I mark them as "read", it disappears on the mod's view of the screen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
(2009-08-11, 05:26 PM)meghan Wrote: [ -> ]I also noticed when I mark them as "read", it disappears on the mod's view of the screen.

That's how it works, you mark it as read when it's been dealt with, so it doesn't show up to anyone anymore. Otherwise, mods would see reports to issues that may have been dealt with by someone else.

You'll need a plugin to have it posted to a forum, don't know of one that currently exists.
if anyone know of a plugin for it, I'd love the link. Thanks!
I think theres a plugin, let me look.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-49436.html

I believe this is what your looking for, it's a modification.
Thank you JonP, again! Smile WOW! Smile
If you're not sure on how to do it, just let me know and ill help you Smile
I got the one from the link provided (a different plugin that seemed easier to me) up but its not putting reported posts in the mod chat.
I did all that and its still placing it at the top of each page saying "Moderator Notice" in red...not sending it to the mod chat forum I'd like for it to be in...
Did you put the FID of that forum into the Report Thread__ ForumID of that plugin?
Pages: 1 2