MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can we change the pool options after posting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

I wonder if we can add more options to a pool that was already posted.. when we edit, we dont seem to have that possibilty...

tks!
Edit the 'Number of Options' setting, click the Update Options button, and they'll be there.
that did it! I was trying to test in the test area here but did not get the "Edit Pool" option.

now, another question... can we allow the users to change their votes?

I am trying to use the Pool system to allow my users to track which games each one of them have (its a videogame forum) and, in order for that to work, I would need them to be able to vote (marking the games they have) and also change that (like when the dont have or play a game anymore).

If that works, I would populate the option list with the most popular games and they would be able to use each option to see who else plays that...

What do you say?

tks!
Currently users can't change their votes, I don't think there's a plugin for it either. It might be being considered for 1.6, can't really remember, it'd be a god feature to add.
right... I will create another post asking for suggestions on how to do what I would like then...

tks again Matt!