MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JustHost - Since: 2002
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: justhost.jpg]

JustHost are dedicated to providing their customers with the most reliable web hosting service possible at the best possible price. Only $4.95 per month - save 20% if you buy from us!

* FREE Domain For Life & FREE Instant Setup
* No Hidden Fees
* Unlimited GB's of Web Space
* Unlimited GB's of Transfer
* Unlimited Domain Hosting
* Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
* Unlimited MySQL Databases
* SSL, FTP, Stats CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL

Professional web hosting from JustHost - affordable price plans, secure servers, first class 24/7 technical support and a wide range of features make hosting your website with JustHost the obvious choice.
Referral links removed.
haha, free domain for life. How does that work? What's the trick?
(2009-08-12, 11:07 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]haha, free domain for life. How does that work? What's the trick?

I assume that is free for the life of your hosting package. And then they hold your domain to ransom for a fee of $100 or so, thats how it usually works.
you get a domain, and when you stop using them, you loose your domain

Ryan Loos, i think you can just close the thread lol. the whole point was for him to have referal link so he can earn money / free webhosting or so.
We aren't a charity. Wink I'll leave it here, after all it is just another hosting company. Might be useful for some.
(2009-08-12, 10:34 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]We aren't a charity. Wink I'll leave it here, after all it is just another hosting company. Might be useful for some.

LoL.Angel
Hah. I'm sure that's how they made the name too. Toungue
lol. Since 2002. i wonder how many servers they own....
(2009-08-12, 11:07 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]haha, free domain for life. How does that work? What's the trick?

When you buy their hosting package you get a free domain of your choice with any tld you want. When/if you decide to leave JustHost you will lose your domain - No trick to it.
Pages: 1 2