MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Virusforum.net - A computer tech forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<snip> - A computer tech forum

<snip>
<snip> is a forum dedicated to those who enjoy computers in general , you can either take the side of technicians who try to help users as much you can or you can be a regular user who also contributes to the community by sharing his knowledge. Although it doesn't seem like a big thing right now , that is an obvious thing to think , after all its a new website , with help and contribution we can make something out of it and make it yet another respectable Community forum out on the internet.

Here we'll try to learn as we can from the IT business, and also research about different kinds of malwares that affect modern users. With patience and determination we can pull through the hard barriers that we are to confront like every other new webpage out in the internet , We do not intend to steal members from other sites but to apport to the large community of computer tech forums. , . That being said , I hope you like my website and you can make the best out of it. Thank you!
Nice domain Smile Use paragraphs in your showcase thread, it's easier to read.
Why is the 'Nix penguin in general talk?
I guess it's because he's got a talk bubble? Toungue
The domain would go perfect with a forum on viruses and infections (the biological agent of course.)
(2009-08-12, 09:49 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Why is the 'Nix penguin in general talk?

Because i love that penguin Big Grin
Why don't you have a forum for *nix "operative systems"? Toungue
(2009-08-13, 10:06 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you have a forum for *nix "operative systems"? Toungue

Well I suppose their emphasis is on Virus prevention/removal and so that forum would just be empty....

j/k :p

You probably should have one.
You guys are silly gooses .
(2009-08-13, 10:15 AM)Hyde Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are silly gooses .

Right..... Jokes aside though, a Linux/BSB forum/other *nix is a pretty important section to have.
Pages: 1 2 3