MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donation Rank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey

On my site i want to do something special for the donators, i have made it so their name has changed color and there name is set up like this:

Username
I Donate To FFF!

But, there are no stars underneath their name, and their User Title was replaced by I Donate To FFF!

I want a different color name, i want them to keep the same amount of stars under their name, and i want them to keep their user title, i just want somewhere to have "I Donate To FFF!"

Like this:

Username
User Title
I Donate To FFF!
Anyone?
First off we can't offer support 24/7 so please be patient.

For different user colours you can use colour hexes. e.g. #FF0000 which you can find from here http://homepages.ulb.ac.be/~dgonze/INFO/htmlcolors.png.

For the stars just put 0 then it should use the normal type (depending on post count).

For individual users/groups it isn't possible to have a seperate piece of text below the user title however you could use a group image. (Containing that text)
(2009-08-13, 12:06 PM)nathandawe Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone?

Are you serious?? You can't wait 40 minutes for a reply??
Thanks, i rushed the support proccess as my site is a football site, and the season starts on saturday, i need everything ready for then, and i have to go on tv tonight, and go to manchester tomorrow so i had no time.