MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Pages On Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

I would like to know how i can create ONE or Two more pages on my forum.I want button on my forum when users will click on it then they will redirect to that page.
How i can do that?
I have few HTML cods of Radio & TV Channels so how i can create new pages So that i can put that code on the page & users can listen radio ...
Is there any mod or any other method
please guide me

Would be thankful

Regards
Well there is a custom page plug-in located here. http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=32 If you havent already you need to register on the site and make a few posts to get "MyBux" which is the forum currency. Its a great deal. With that you can creat as many HTML pages as you want you can set it to where only certain member groups can see a page or members need a certain post number to view a page. It also has a WYSIWYG editor if you dont want to use HTML.

As for the tab, once you make the page go to it and grab the URL then go to your header templates and add the link there with some HTML.