MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamingStop Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
General Gaming Community

GamingStop was made around in 2007 and just recently we have made a convert from vBulletin to using MyBB. We are very satisfied with the MyBB forum software and, now have opened GamingStop to the general public. We over a discussion for many topics including Nintendo, Sony, XBOX, consols by those company's and also a Members Lounge and Off-Topic section for members to enjoy and just chat amongest themselves. GamingStop currently offers a "Founders Group" for the first 10 members to sign up from this date which is August 13th, 2009 until August 23rd, 2009. The founders group offers a Gold Bold Username; and extra permissions on GamingStop.

Have a great day,
- Aaron
I don't know how anyone could possibly read Orange text on top of a Red-Striped background..
Fixed. Thanks for the help Smile.
Sorry but your forum is not the least bit as different as the other gaming communities that are showcased here.

No content, it's all "discussion oriented". This won't keep members posting for as long as you think.
The very least you can do is try to offer unique downloads for specific games (mods, skins, models, etc). You can use the "Mybb Custom Pages" mod for the "Downloads" page, if you wish.
DalinS, I do not care what you have to say If it's going to be trying to tell me how to run my own site. Please do not post about my site like that again.

Thanks,
- Aaron
I'm sorry but I was in no way trying to tell you how to run your site, I was merely suggesting what you can do to keep members, but it seems you don't take kindly to advice.

In the end, all I can say is, I'm sorry.
(2009-08-13, 07:53 PM)Aaron217 Wrote: [ -> ]DalinS, I do not care what you have to say If it's going to be trying to tell me how to run my own site. Please do not post about my site like that again.

He wasn't telling you how to run your website, he was suggesting different methods to increase your success. If you don't want people to help you, I don't know why you'd post your site for review here.
(2009-08-13, 08:08 PM)DalinS Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but I was in no way trying to tell you how to run your site, I was merely suggesting what you can do to keep members, but it seems you don't take kindly to advice.

In the end, all I can say is, I'm sorry.

Thank you for your apology it is accepted.
(2009-08-13, 08:15 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-13, 07:53 PM)Aaron217 Wrote: [ -> ]DalinS, I do not care what you have to say If it's going to be trying to tell me how to run my own site. Please do not post about my site like that again.

He wasn't telling you how to run your website, he was suggesting different methods to increase your success. If you don't want people to help you, I don't know why you'd post your site for review here.

+1 That is exactly what I was going to say

The only part I dont like is the logo, the rest looks good Big Grin
The theme you have at the moment is ugly, except the background, which I like a lot.
Pages: 1 2 3