MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Around the Web
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive noticed on many websites that they may have some small piece of code or information to help use their service/application/tool/code with popular forum systems.

For example we can take ImageShack

http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=syndicate

They offer a page where you can integrate it into your site and forum.

Forums: phpBB
vBulletin
IPB
SMF

All the big forums, missing one MyBB.

I think a quick contact to them with the code and they would be happy to update their page with a MyBB part.

I totally realise this would be the last thing on the minds of MyBB Staff at the moment due to everything else on their busy schedule, but with MyBB growing I think this is a vital part of it's expansion.

I'm sure this would fall down to Ryan Loos 'PR Liason', but again he may be busy but I'm sure the wide MyBB Community would be happy to produce simple codes, which are simple but will help our users and other users.

So if I found any more places like this or anyone else does, would certain staff be happy for them to be sent to that website? And would users be happy to make codes like the below for them?

phpBB Examples:

<td class="row1" valign="top"><span class="explaintitle">{L_OPTIONS}:</span><br />
<span class="gensmall">{HTML_STATUS}<br />
{BBCODE_STATUS}<br />
{SMILIES_STATUS}</span>
<td class="row2">
Good idea Smile
I've always preferred PhotoBucket personally, or TinyPic, but this is a useful tool to cut down on bandwidth.
I'm confused what this means...
It allows you to embed an uploader for images into your website, that's all.
Eh, this isn't quite what I expected it to say. It may help, but it isn't going to help "that" much. Bigger and better things please?
This is why MyBB has a marketing/PR team member.

Ryan Loos...contact him.
Wake up Ryan, MyBB isn't going to sell itself. Toungue
(2009-08-13, 09:13 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]It allows you to embed an uploader for images into your website, that's all.

And how does this help MyBB? I'm still really confused Undecided
Anytime someone is looking at projects and they see MyBB compatibility it's a good thing.
Pages: 1 2