MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Max user connections?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1203 - User hfaccount_asd3f3 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

When I try to get onto Hackforums.net

This is what comes up...
Not a bug, moved to support... it isn't even your forum Confused Just means more people are trying to connect than the server allows.
(2009-08-13, 07:13 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bug, moved to support... it isn't even your forum Confused Just means more people are trying to connect than the server allows.

It's been like this for me for a day, I tried just refreshing the page over-and-over but no luck : \
Refreshing won't do anything, a server setting needs to be changed.
(2009-08-13, 07:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Refreshing won't do anything, a server setting needs to be changed.

I received this message about a week ago, then it was fine, and now it's once again. It's always something, usually DDOS attacks from people trying to take us out Dodgy
Just wait for Labrocca to handle it. He runs hack forums so I don't even know why your posting when it's not your site.
Never said it was my site. It's working now Smile