MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Views not incresing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am observing for long time that views of all threads are not increasing....Everywhere its 0

many times we have clicked the thread but still its 0

Why views count are not increasing...Help pls

And also tell me i there any plugin to increase views count...

Thankyou
Lots of threads on this... if you have a favicon or phpFreeChat plugin, disable it, and if you have delayed thread views turned on, turn it off.
I am using my shoutbox 1.2 version....what is favicon???

Sir delayed thread is already turned off??

Now whats the matter
What plug ins do you have installed?
I have installed many plugins many...How can i say so many names....I want to know the reason and solution for thread views...
Well, if you're saying that delayed thread views are turned off, it's probably a plugin causing it, which is why we're asking you. You just printscreen the list and upload them as attachments here.
Well here are 3 screenshots coz i have many plugins installed...Just tell me pls what to do..

Screenshot 1:
[Image: 5xoho5.png]

Screenshot 2:
[Image: 23v0npk.png]

Screenshot 3:
[Image: vfwh1l.png]
Unrelated, but are you still on 1.4.4....?? You're vulnerable to a serious security threat and have been for weeks, upgrade ASAP: [Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
ohh...But in latest version 1.4.8 all plugings dont work..That is the problem....Sad Sad
(2009-08-13, 08:47 PM)kamran007 Wrote: [ -> ]ohh...But in latest version 1.4.8 all plugings dont work..That is the problem....Sad Sad

What do you mean all plug ins don't work? Where did you get that information? Why would mybb creators not allow plug ins to work anymore? This doesn't make any sense unless you are saying some of your plug ins have been reported to not work.
Pages: 1 2