MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [img] tag enhancements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I would like to see (not requesting a tutorial on how) is the options for alt and title in the img tag. Like so:

[img title=CustoMyBB]http://www.customybb.net/userbar.php?uid=1[/img]

I think it would be a nice touch, personally.
It would be nice but honestly I would never use it Toungue. The advantage isn't really worth it and average users wouldn't waste their time anyway.
(2009-08-14, 05:13 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice but honestly I would never use it Toungue. The advantage isn't really worth it and average users wouldn't waste their time anyway.

Agree with you.

Maybe a MyCode for this will better Wink
I don't think a MyCode is really suitable for this, though. Besides, we already have the height and width options integrated, which I'm sure are used less than these would. Also, this would only add very minimal code besides, I know that.

Alt could be skipped, but titles are a nice effect.
Yes, but that provided an easily visible change when needed. Like I would use that to make a huge image not break the theme or something by stretching out the posts.

Although ya it's I never really use it either Toungue. So I'll just say maybe.Big Grin
If this is going to be used in 1.6, I'll have to update my signature image extensions plugin :