MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I've Got a copy of vBulletin...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've got 3 copys of vBulletin. I'll only be using 1 or 2.

So I'm wondering if anyone would like to use it and what they would be willing to do/give for it. (I can't put the license in your name but I can let you into the Account to download)
Wth! vBulletin! Man, you're stupid, get MyBB!
You're mind is corrupt! Throw it away, don't touch it!

/T0m
I use vBulletin and MyBB Both.

I use vBulletin for my Hosting site because of certain things but I use MyBB for General other things.
Thanks, anyways then
So do I Smile
Lmao @ posting a vBulletin thread on a MyBB forum.
(2009-08-13, 09:31 PM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao @ posting a vBulletin thread on a MyBB forum.

Some MyBB users might want to venture?

I'll own a vB forum yet design for MyBB, so that would be a vB user on a MyBB forum, hmmmmmmmm.
Never said there was anything wrong with it....
I would be cautious about letting other people use your license. I did that and all of my owned licensed were cancelled because 1 person kept a license installed after breaking our agreement. I was contacted by Jelsoft's legal department for distrubuting copies of vBulletin and instead of dealing with the issue in court I opted to have them terminate my owned and lease licenses without any refund (funny enough, the person who kept the license installed is still using it which results in me getting contacted by Jelsoft every few months).
Well I can see this is causing problems Toungue

So why doesn't a staff member just close it.
Please and thank you.
Pages: 1 2