MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have had some kind of problem...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont really know what the problem is, but to view the symptoms, could you please look at my site (its a test site-for my first try before I create my real site).

http://www.nicemarmite.co.cc/

Could you please tell me what the problem is and inform me on how to sort the issue(s) out for my self. If I am not able to do it I can give you access to my SQL database and/or FTP access.

Thanks for your help Smile
Check to see it the cache folder and everything in it to see if MyBB has permission to read and write. You may need to CHMOD to 777.
Yep, ./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ need to be CHMOD to 777.
And then you may have to go to Templates & Style -> Themes -> global.css and click save to force it rewrite the css files in the cache/themes folder. Not sure when MyBB does that by itself otherwise
Thanks for the response everyone. I will try it all and report back Wink
That doesnt seemed to have helped. I changed them to 777 (did I do it correctly: i just clicked edit permissions...) and saved the global.css file (in the filemanager, not in the Admin CP)

There is another problem that I forgot about till now. In the ACP, it constantly makes me type in my password. Every link I click on it asks for me to enter a password to proceed.
I tried installing a new theme, but it didnt fix the problem Sad