MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ¿How to Add Advanced Quick Reply Form Manually?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well thats the question, I want to add the Advanced quick reply form to the editor manually without any plugin.

Thanks.
Well, it would need a code modification of some sort, can't see the point if there's a plugin that does it...
(2009-08-14, 06:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it would need a code modification of some sort, can't see the point if there's a plugin that does it...

Yes, that modification is what I want.

The problem of the plugin is he makes my forum with some problems on the theme, and I want to test with a code modification. And because my forum have more than one theme, sometimes have troubles with the activation.

Look at this post for see my problem with the plugin.
Yea I have to agree with Rafael it does the same thing to my forum.
I can confirm this on my forum as well
Have you checked the plugins release thread for a solution? I'm sure if so many people are having this problem there was a solution posted.Rolleyes
(2009-08-15, 03:29 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked the plugins release thread for a solution? I'm sure if so many people are having this problem there was a solution posted.Rolleyes

Yeap, here is the solution http://community.mybboard.net/thread-541...#pid384409