MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: bb logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, before of all sorry for my very bad english Big Grin
I'll ask if is possibile in any way remove bb logo for put on a different one. If is possible can you tell me how to??
tks, bye.
Logon to
ADMIN CP -> Themes -> Modify/Delete -> *Your Theme*(Click Go) -> General Options -> Forum Logo
Ok thanks.
a friend said me about difference between php and sql, I know that isn't correct 3d to talk about but I said my self if is right that php in more secure than sql but it is also old and then sql is best.

I hope that you understand my bad english.
It was only a test, I've created a logo with same size and is ok.
About php info thank you, but I'm at the first experience and I think for undertstand domething it need some practice.
heloo there

yes sure it has time, i entred mybb knowing nothing!!!
sorry my info was about removing the whole mybb, i didn't notice that u mean replace!

well about replacing , it doesnt matter the size, u can put the size you want.

regards
Only a last question:
I've created a forum with easy php and my bb, it work well in local host but now I don't know how upload it on web space, I've seen that the database of the forum is in "my sql" folder in "easy php" folder, how I upload it?? Help me pls.
heloo there

well if that database is in a format that can be imported to a webbased sql, then just import it there.

regards
The matter is that i don't know how upload forum, Big Grin
until now i've only played with it in local,
and the database seems to be composed by severals files in my sql data folder, if i change this path it works at the same way?? I've tried this in my other pc and if i do this change it doesn't work.