MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin can't delete posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to delete a post, I get this message

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Jeorge535' "
Lots of threads on this... if you're using the moderation options at the bottom of the thread, make sure the showthread_moderationoptions template is default.
I used the cross button next to the edit button.
For future reference, try and include as much detail as possible in the first post so we don't have to guess at things Smile

What plugins do you have?? Can't immediately think of anything that could give a no permissions page when clicking that for an admin...
I looked through them and there are none that could stop Admins deleting posts that way...
Plugins can have unexpected side effects, if you list them, we might know something about them.
I have...

- Admin Post Edit
- Board Messages
- Construction Mode
- Extra Moderator Permissions
- Private Messages Admin
- Quick Theme
- Reputation Manager
- Spoiler Mycode
- Specific Forum Banning
- Username History
- Youtube BBcode
Try and deactivate Admin Post Edit and Extra Moderator Permissions.
That didn't work.
Why won't it work?