MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor Like VB/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI

I want a quick reply Like vb that when a user copies pictures and .... it will be shown right away not like this one that the user should click on the Insert Image and after that inserts image's link.

But I don't mean WYSIWYG an others ... just like vb.

Does MyBB 1.6 have this function?

When does Mybb 1.6 release ?
You can use the Advanced quick reply form for the Actual 1.4.8 version.

I hope include this setting by default on 1.6.
Isn't WYSIWYG where they see the picture it self? Which I think your asking for so you do want WYSIWYG I think?

In less I'm just no understanding perfectly.
(2009-08-15, 05:40 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't WYSIWYG where they see the picture it self? Which I think your asking for so you do want WYSIWYG I think?

In less I'm just no understanding perfectly.

I Think he means the Complete Editor like the Advanced Quick Reply Huh
I want a quick reply like html editors But not like WYSIWYG or other like the advanced quick reply but with html functions!
Oh! Sorry for the misunderstanding then Big Grin.

there is a plugin for that. I personally think it defeats the purpose of a quick reply.
I am looking for nearly the same thing: In the VB editor users can right click and copy images from other websites and paste them directly into posts. I have not found anything similar for MYBB. This does not work with the Advanced Quicki Reply plugin, not does it work with the wysiwyg editor: With wysiwyg it will copy the image, but change the URL name to that of the forum. I.E: my forum is pherotruth.com. Copying an image with a URL of lets say
http://br.oleole.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp2/blogimg_184_380-200906292348198.jpg
will paste into the editor as such:
http://pherotruth.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp2/blogimg_184_380-200906292348198.jpg

I know there's probably a simple solution to this, but I am not an experienced programmer and not able to modify the code.
Post a query in the Plugin requests. I'm sure someone will do it.
Yes, personally I really hope this doesn't get included into core MyBB. For the few people that really need it, a plugin would be fine, 99% of posts are just plain text so it wouldn't be worth the work and increase in download package size for the few people who would use it regularly. I hate the vB WYSIWYG editor.
Pages: 1 2