MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error When activating Quotes 1.2.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a new install of MyBB 1.4.8 installed and I tried activating the Quotes 1.2.4 plugin located here:

http://mods.mybboard.net/archive/view/quotes-1.2.4

and received the following error message:

Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'b2_3465853_c1c2mybb.mybb_mybb_settinggroups' doesn't exist
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_settinggroups (name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('Quotes','Quotes Settings','','40','no')

I've looked over things and I realize that somewhere in the plugin file it must reference things improperly because as I looked in the MySQL Database the "settinggroups" does exist but my guess is the plugin should try to reference it only as "mybb_settinggroups" instead of "mybb_mybb_settinggroups".

I've looked through the code but I am unable to figure things out. I am not a coder and relatively new to using MyBB let alone writing code for it that references a database. If anyone knows how to modify this so it works properly I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.
looks like that plugin is not 1.4
That's the reason I posted it here because I would like to see if anyone can tell me how to modify the code to make it work with 1.4.