MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrading help pls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I am using mybb 1.4.4 version. I want to upgrade it to mybb 1.4.8 but i tried many times it says congrats u have upgraded to 1.4.4 Sad

Why it says 1.4.4..I have downloaded the correct file from mybb....I am very new in this pls someone upgrade my forum to 1.4.8

Pls pls pls i cannot do...
if you want you can pm me or someone from the support team who may offer in this thread the ftp details to your site and we may be able to upgrade it for you
Look now i got error while upgrading...thats y i was asking u people to upgrade it for me but u didnt listem me...

[Image: oqc2vr.jpg]

[Image: 2rxk8zo.jpg]
Guys help me here...This i serious
You did download the full 1.4.8 package and upload the files inside over your current ones, yeah??
See the errors i am getting sir...Go to this thread pls

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-54907.html
I merged the threads, best not to have two threads on the same issue Smile
so u mean,we have to delete the hole script,or what

Pls tell me step by step i am very new to this.....Or pls u upgrade it 4 me pls..
No I was just saying I merged the two threads you made on this issue into one.

Are you sure all the files have been uploaded properly??
(2009-08-16, 09:13 AM)kamran007 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2rxk8zo.jpg]
Guys help me here...This i serious

Go to the cPanel or wherever you uploaded your files and find a folder called "/install" Then in that folder create a Blank file called "lock". Then it should work.

PM me if you want me to do it for you.
No, they don't need to lock it, because they need to run the script. If they locked it, they wouldn't be able to run the script, and the forum wouldn't work properly.