MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I noticed there are a lot of requests for IPB and vBulletin themes, but they seem kind of old... I know a lot of MyBB vBulletin forks and themes.
What I was wondering was, are there any themes that resemble IPB 1 2 or 3? They all look good to me Toungue. Since I love the power of MyBB, and I love IPB but hate the price Toungue I decided to use MyBB.... Anyways, does a theme like this exist?
Hm.... That looks fairly good, but it would be a bit better if some of the images (head, ect) mimicked a little more....
One is being made by Infranight/Kyle. I'd drop him a pm at Zynge. He may make it a paid theme, so you may have to register it.
I am making a clone of IP3, hopefully also integrating the profile as well.
I'll be collaborating with some coders in the future, so expect in coming by the end of this year.
I'll be releasing a regular version and a premium/deluxe version.
(2009-08-22, 04:09 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I am making a clone of IP3, hopefully also integrating the profile as well.
I'll be collaborating with some coders in the future, so expect in coming by the end of this year.
I'll be releasing a regular version and a premium/deluxe version.

What would be the extra benefits of getting the premium/deluxe version?
Well, the IPB3 will be just like the actual one, but the deluxe will add on the special effects as well.
This includes a complete revamp of profile (I got tabs working Big Grin), postbit, a hidable sidebar, and all the other special effects.