MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: a Webmaster's Resort!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's Finally Here!!

We're Opening up the Site Officially with a bunch of secrets and news new just Today!

Remember that we are on Our New Domain: http://www.webmasters-resort.com
Just for signing up to the site, you will instantly gain access to all of these services:

Showcase Forum - Advertise Your Site In a thread! Bump Every time your thread leaves the first page.
Posting Services - Our Staff Will Post on your forum to increase your activity.
Site Review - Our Staff will review your site and give you some tips to make it better.
Search Engine Submission - Our Staff will submit your site to all popular search engines, including Google, Yahoo, Ask!, Bing, and More!
Link Submission - Submit your Link to the Link Bar at the bottom of the Index Page.
Site of the Month (SOTM) - Enter your site into our monthly SOTM Competition. Great Prizes for Winning. You will also get a couple of Subscription Services Free.
Webmaster Discussions - You can discuss a variety of webmaster topics here.
Trading Forums - Buy / Sell Items in the trading forums.

When you subscribe, you will get access to even more features!

Removal of Ads
Affiliate Icons - Add your affiliate icon to the scrolling marquee.
Banner Ads - Add your Banner to the Rotational Ads.
Signature Ads - Add Your Link to a staff members signature.
Starter Pack - Our Staff will give your site a boost by creating a starter pack for you. Including Setting Up your forum.
Subscriber's Only Forum - In this forum you can chat with other subscribers only.
Future Service - iPhone Websites - We will upload our exclusive iPhone Script to your forum and set up your forum or website to be iPhone Friendly.

And We'll Always be adding more services!

We've Also Got,

Awards! - Get Awards just for doing things around the forum.
I forgot what to put here.... - There were a bunch of other things that I was suppose to mention but I'm a little scatterbrained at the moment. I'll update this later.

Exclusive Offer!
This Offer is Exclusive! If you are registered on this site and my other site, [url="http://forums.lyndonstudios.com]Lyndon Studios - MyBB Mods, Plugins, Themes and More[/url], you are eligible for a sweet deal. You can subscribe to both sites for Only $6.99! Save $3!!!
More Info To Come on this Later

SOTM
The First SOTM is going to be the biggest. We are gonna have A Ton of Prizes. Check the SOTM Forum for more info.
But we are looking for donations, contact me if you wish to donate a prize.

Take advantage of these services today! Join Webmaster's Resort!

http://www.webmasters-resort.com
OK well, someone has to point out that you are using a theme much like the one DA currently has...in fact I beleive the one your using was made for, and was used by DA...
@-Prowler-
Just clearing things up, the one DA is using right now is made from Bold-Blue, with copyright in affiliates box.
Bold-Blue can be used by anyone, as it was not made by me, I just kept the color scheme and heavily customized it for us.
I think he is going to change the skin to a custom one in the future, as mentioned in his other thread.
Ah ok, just seems odd he would use the same theme as another webmasters forum.
Why wouldn't you just wait until you get that TLD before opening?
I didn't even notice the themes looked similar until a day or two after I installed it. And Like I've mentioned before, I'll be creating a custom skin too.

And I wanted to open it up now so people could start taking advantage of the services and so it had some posts before the Grand Opening. That way more users would be intrigued to register if it had content on it.
TBH , Your website doesn't have anything special , there is like 10 more webmaster's forum already./
2 Days until the domain is here which means 3 days till grand opening...where everything will be revealed including secret projects the staff don't even know about Toungue
Too many forums, not enough posts....
only a few members...
Pages: 1 2 3