MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple MyBBs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 3 MyBBs installed on my host, each with there own sub domain. I have a problem with just one of them though, it is that you can't log out, it says "You have successfully logged out" redirects to the index.php file but the user is still logged in.

The three forums all have similar cookie settings, different prefixes etc, yet just this one copy of MyBB fails to log you out?

Please help Smile
have this same problem even with the notes on fixing it in the important threads area. It seems it's an improper logout when you are the admin panel. switch back to the user panel and than log out and you are really logged out.
I'm not logged in to the admin panel if thats what you mean? This is becoming really annoying, as I'm stuck logged in haha
Change the cookie domain to either myaye.c4powered.co.uk or .c4powered.co.uk

Change it in ./inc/settings.php and then in the ACP straight afterwards.
I've tried that, both myaye.c4powered.co.uk and .myaye.c4powered.co.uk. I cant do .c4powered.co.uk, as that will mean its outside of the subdomain?
The point of the . at the start is that it should cover all sub-domains that may come in front of it. Are you sure you need the prefix??
If I change the cookie to .c4powered.co.uk, will that affect the other mybbs installed on the other subdomains?
Not as long as they each have separate prefixes.