MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYBB SQL ERROR!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1038 - Out of sort memory; increase server sort buffer size
Query:
SELECT uid, username, usergroup, displaygroup FROM mybb_users WHERE lastactive > 1250445022 ORDER BY username ASC

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

http://footyfansforum.co.uk/forum/index.php
You need to ask your host about that.
Ask them what
Now this

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
5 - Out of memory (Needed 8164 bytes)
Query:
SELECT u.*, f.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='3' LIMIT 1
My website is back online, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!??
OMG!! ITS BACK OFFLINE NOW MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
5 - Out of memory (Needed 1643136 bytes)
Query:
SELECT COUNT(post.dateline) AS postcount, post.uid, user.uid, user.username, user.usergroup, user.displaygroup FROM mybb_posts AS post JOIN mybb_users AS user ON (post.uid=user.uid) WHERE dateline > 1250445523 GROUP BY post.uid ORDER BY postcount DESC LIMIT 5
nathandawe, your website is running out of memory when connecting/querying the database. You'll need to speak to your host about increasing your memory limit.
I Went on my cpanel, it says ive used hardly any bandwidth ?
(2009-08-17, 06:02 PM)nathandawe Wrote: [ -> ]I Went on my cpanel, it says ive used hardly any bandwidth ?

They are not talking about your bandwidth. You need to contact your host.
Memory and Bandwidth aren't the same. You'll have to ask/contact your host about this.
Will do!