MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum very slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hay

My forum is very slow. But it's strange because when you click a link to another page or thread it takes 10 seconds to start loading and then it goes like KABOOM and it's loaded. When you look at the progressbar in internet explorer you can see it goes very very slow until it's halve loaded, or somewhere before, and then it loads super fast.
What can I do about it?

It goes like this:
[Image: wtf2.PNG]
Can you post the debug stats in the bottom right corner of the forum??
(2009-08-17, 08:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post the debug stats in the bottom right corner of the forum??

Do you mean this?

Generated in 0.2271881 seconds (22.90% PHP / 77.10% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 9 / Global Parsing Time: 0.1456060 / Memory Usage: 3.5 MB
PHP version: 5.2.10 / Server Load: / GZip Compression: Disabled
[advanced details]
Yep... those stats seem fine so it looks like an issue on your end, have you tried another browser?? Internet Explorer is generally pretty slow.
(2009-08-17, 08:53 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yep... those stats seem fine so it looks like an issue on your end, have you tried another browser?? Internet Explorer is generally pretty slow.

Thanx for your response. Same story with other browsers. Tested in Opera, Firefox and Chrome. But I think my forum doesn't have that problem all the time. When I clicked a couple pages it seems to get better.
Can we get a link?

Also, it could be an issue with the server or if you are on a shared server.
Get a new host, simples?
Server Load = ?
My website is hosted at one.com. 3GB of webspace
Whats your link, so we can try and be sure its not your net that is playing up.
Pages: 1 2