MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posting Editor gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello
my posting editor was gone? i dont know why..you can see the picture attachment.
How can i make it appear again?
Change your theme, is it still there?
actually i use default theme and just change the colour by css
Okay, add a new theme please. It could be you just deleted it.
Did you edit Editor.js?
Yes,when i change to a new template it appear!thanks..but i like my current theme,what should i do?I never edit my editor JS..i using original template from mybb
If it's an error with the theme, the theme's author should be able to help you.
(2009-08-18, 09:31 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If it's an error with the theme, the theme's author should be able to help you.

like i said before,i use default template it mean default template from Mybb 1.4.8..but if i cannot repair it,i have to undo and modified with other plugin again.
and i figure out also,my smiley cannot work..i think i have press any one setting that make this disable

(2009-08-18, 09:31 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If it's an error with the theme, the theme's author should be able to help you.

i also notice,i cannot press collapse button and when click -> Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register) it not auto open..

Everything okay when i upload a new template,collapse,login and editor all work..So i believe i do something wrong to my default theme.Actually i like default theme buat i just change the color

i think i do something wrong here,maybe i alter some code follow the plugin or theme modified instruction..

Can anyone tell me,most probably which file should i check and edit?
Is javascript turned on in your browser??
Also to sovle you other question, no you can't...
(2009-08-18, 05:03 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Is javascript turned on in your browser??

Yes javascript is turn on..
Pages: 1 2