MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: what just happend to myBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed mybb and the process went flawless. I started adding new forums, and was about to change my theme. Then i decided to open up dreamweaver and add a forums link in my main site to link to my forums.

I uploaded the new pages from dreamweaver to my servers and now my forums look weird and all crappy. Its like they dont have the css style sheet or something.

When i uploaded my files from dreamweaver I didnt modify or change any of the files in the "forum" directory so I really have no idea why the forum looks like this.

Any idea?
Could we have a URL? or maybe a Screenshot?
Okay now its just going to my web host's error page.

I can get a screen shot of my phone if that will work because its no longer allowing me to even view the forums on my computer.

1 second
okay here is a screen shot from my phone. Sorry its so small but this is exactly how it looked on my computer.

[Image: untitled-10.jpg]
OH WOW sorry i just realized i didnt even provide a URL (so dumb).

www.proautotint.info/forums
if that doesn't work you have to go here: http://proautotint.info/forums/index.php

(sorry for all the post)
Did you reinstall MyBB? I see a clean MyBB install...
the images of the location has changed dats y....dat problem raised...check ur images of forum location...path....is it right or not...all the best...
(2009-08-18, 07:58 AM)abcd789 Wrote: [ -> ]the images of the location has changed dats y....dat problem raised...check ur images of forum location...path....is it right or not...all the best...

Yes, I did. I made a mistake when installing a new theme(forget about that). I didnt add the images ...

please lock or do whatever you guys do ...

thanks
You didn't need to reinstall, your Board URL setting was just wrong.