MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to disable thread viewing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hiee can any one tell how to disable threads viewing...i had done dis by forum permisions...i have unchecked the can view threads within forum...but it is not showing threads n posts count... to the guests....how to disable viewing but the thread count must visible to users....how to do this plzz tell...thnk u in advance....

Viewing

Can view forum?
Can view threads within forum?
Can download attachments?
Posting / Rating
Check view forum and uncheck can view threads within forum?
(2009-08-18, 08:50 AM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Check view forum and uncheck can view threads within forum?

hiee thnk u frid..it was tried...it was done...but it is showing like dis...

Introductions threads posts lastposts
New member? introduce yourself here. - - -

the forum viewing for users is blocked..but no. of threads n posts and lastpost is showing blank like the above..... it had to show the no of threadas n posts....it has to disable only viewing the threads in the forum....plzz telll

thnk u all in advance......
or can i have like dis.....the guest can see the threads or posts.....but could not see the thread content...until registered.....
You would have to use a plugin for that... The permission for viewing threads means they can view them in the list and the content.
(2009-08-18, 09:24 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]You would have to use a plugin for that... The permission for viewing threads means they can view them in the list and the content.

sir can you give me the plugin name or plugin available link....thnk u for reply....
(2009-08-18, 09:25 AM)abcd789 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-18, 09:24 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]You would have to use a plugin for that... The permission for viewing threads means they can view them in the list and the content.

sir can you give me the plugin name or plugin available link....thnk u for reply....

plzzzzzzzz give dat plugin sir....thnk u in advance....