MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HORIZONTAL POSTBIT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there,

Can anyone develop a plugin that would allow for Horizontal Postbit for 1.0. I would need this very badly running MyBB in a 800x600 website integrated so the content-area is very limited. K776 has one but only for PR2 I believe so it won't work as is....

cheers,
Kimmo
well k776 mod is for rc4 , it's called PostbitSwitch (0.1.0)

here's a screen shot
well ^^
very similar to my one Smile
rak Wrote:Do you mean sth. like this ?
http://msle.schulknacker.de/forum/showth...id=3&pid=4
That looks pretty damn cool. Big Grin
isn't it easier if you just edit the table yourself?

i mean, take into account the time you wait for someone to write you a plugin just so you can switch it on and off. with the time you're waiting, you can just reoranize the table to your liking. Wink
I like the K776 one because it includes the buttons in there as well and still keeps it quite clean...however I would like to have it as a plugin as I am elected person to run the site and I have to handover the site and all responsibilities in regards to it coming summer.....so the cleaner it is the better...and plugin is just cleaner than changing templates....and ultimately more supportable should there come other changes later...
However the one from RAK would do as well if I can not have a plugin for this purpose....would just put a separator between the headers and the actual message...

cheers,
Kimmo

cheers,
Kimmo
I prefer Rak's.
-I sent you a PM (Rak), and am hoping you can let me know how to code it in my postbit.

Thanks.

EDIT - n/m, coded a similar one on my own after a lot of trial and error.
I would like to know the instructions on how to do it as well if noone will create it as a plugin...

cheers,
Kimmo

Merry Xmas
If you know a bit of HTML, you can just change the postbit template.
Pages: 1 2