MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody!

I'm looking for a mod/plugin to add a link to portal.php to the header navigation.

The problem is that I would like to restrict the access to portal.php to registered members.

Tried it with Portal Tab but that doesn't work at all.

It doesn't matter wether the tab is at the navigation "Search" "Memberlist" "Calendar" ... or at the navigation with "User-CP" "Mod-CP" ...

I don't like to add a link in every theme because I've added 12 themes and maybe you can imagine how much work this would produce. Wink

I'm looking forward to recieve a possibility..

P.S.: Sorry for my english but my native language is german Wink
(2009-08-18, 05:38 PM)sMoKiE Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like to add a link in every theme because I've added 12 themes and maybe you can imagine how much work this would produce. Wink

Search and replace?? You can add it to all themes in one go.

If you want it to only show for members, you could put it in the header_welcomeblock_member template, but guests could still just go to portal.php directly, unless you edit it to block guests.
Why didn't I realize "Search&Replace" earlier?? Sorry for that.
I just taked a look and don't really know what I exactly have to find and replace? In the header_welomebox_member template ist only written:

<span style="float:right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
		{$lang->welcome_back} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />
				<span class="links">
					<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>{$shoutbox_link}
				</span>
				<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

Could you help me editing the portal.php? So that only members see the portal.php?
Got it.. not very nicely, but works. Thanks