MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Looking a totally professional and totally unique theme. Will be paying good money so I don't want excuses like I have school, I want to finish the theme ASAP, I've other projects, I don't have time, no BS like that.

The graphics (buttons) should be unique as well.

Theme must be using valid HTML, XHTML and CSS. http://validator.w3.org/

BTW it would be best to give me a preview first (for example psd file).

If you think you can do this pm me.
You know, if there's one thing I don't like, it's when people expect and want a perfect theme, but don't have any prior speculation of how to achieve it. I mean, theme creators can't just make perfect themes right off the bat. And one thing I hate is when you do something completely blindly, then the customer says "well no I didn't want that," when they didn't actually give any hints as to what they wanted.

I guess the moral of my story is you're better off to have scratched down some ideas and/or made a mockup if you want to streamline the process.
I was just brousing around and seen this.
I think kan3 was asking if someone was interested in designing a theam to their specs.
Not just asking if someone wanted to comment on the post.
The hint was that if you really knew what you are doing you were to contact kan3 for details.
DUGGGGH!!!!
(2009-08-29, 03:08 PM)mike1326 Wrote: [ -> ]I was just brousing around and seen this.
I think kan3 was asking if someone was interested in designing a theam to their specs.
Not just asking if someone wanted to comment on the post.
The hint was that if you really knew what you are doing you were to contact kan3 for details.
DUGGGGH!!!!

You didn't understand the post, did you?
(2009-08-29, 03:08 PM)mike1326 Wrote: [ -> ]The hint was that if you really knew what you are doing you were to contact kan3 for details.

I suppose you mean if you're a mind reader, then you should post. My bad, I can't mind read.