MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not found error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hie friends....uptoo mrng my forums r opening quite perfect...but from 10 mins i m getting this error when i m browsing my forums....help me plzz...thnk u in advance...this is error..wen i clik on forums....

Not Found

The requested URL /Mybb/tollywood-music-f-7.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.10 Server at www.namasteyandhra.com Port 80
It looks like you've enabled spicefuse SEO but you haven't renamed your htaccess.txt file to .htaccess and added any necessary rewrite rules you need to add.

You should probably use Google SEO too, it's far better.
(2009-08-19, 07:45 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you've enabled spicefuse SEO but you haven't renamed your htaccess.txt file to .htaccess and added any necessary rewrite rules you need to add.

You should probably use Google SEO too, it's far better.

hieeee thnk u so much...yes i have deactivated it...do i have to activate it for google rankings....
hiee sir i have actiavted my sitemap generator but it is showing dis msg...wt to do den? dis is the msg coming....

Sitemap Generator (1.4.0RC2)
A powerful plugin to easily create and manage sitemap files of your MyBBoard
Created by mavericck

This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.4.8
Again, Google SEO has a better sitemap generator than that one, I've heard a lot of people having trouble with that one.