MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to put forum logo in center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Sir,

I want to know how to put the forum logo at center on top....Currently my logo always shows on right side...I want the logo to be in center...

Thank you
Can we get a link to see how your layout is because it can be done a few different ways? I don't like to guess.
ok here is the forum link

www.warez-mobile.com

Look the logo on the top its on right side....I want to be in center...

Thanks
help pls..Answer pls
In your admin control panel go to your theme and look for .logo in globall.css and add "text-align: center;" minus the double quotes.
Ok i am here in globall.css

I can see this:
.logo {
margin: 0;
" before and after the attribute below to have your logo in the center of your page instead of the left. */: ;

Now tell me pls where to add and where to minus...Just modify this so that i can paste it directly and paste it..
(2009-08-19, 09:39 PM)kamran007 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i am here in globall.css

I can see this:
.logo {
" before and after the attribute below to have your logo in the center of your page instead of the left. */: ;

Now tell me pls where to add and where to minus...Just modify this so that i can paste it directly and paste it..

It should look like this

.logo {
text-align: center;
}
woww thanx a lot sir..Now the logo is in center....Thanx again Smile
i have the same problem and already tried the above suggestion and it works.

but now, i want to scretch it so that the logo picture will cover all the space. pls advise on how to do this

thank you
anyone, advise plsA? thank you
Your best off giving us a link to your site so we can see how your theme is structured.
hello sir,

can i just PM u the link address?

or maybe anyone want to try to help me on this, i will pm u the link also

thank you.
Pages: 1 2