MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [B] Birthday bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If it's been reported mark as bogus. Done a search and looked over current titles in bugs and didn't see anything that matched. This member registered in 06. This may have something to do with it as coding may of changed since then. If I remember correctly, users used to be able to register without using the birthdate option. But what's funnier is the second screen I post where he entered his birthdate with no year either. We could of had a change in whether or not the user must put a birthdate in and using partial birthdates. I can't tell you which version I used when I started this forum, but I'm sure it's as old as dirt beings it was in 2006 Big Grin

No birthdate showing and is not listed as hidden when it shows. Incomplete birthdate profile field.

Regards
This is a feature, not a bug. Unless the forum has COPPA turned on you are not required to enter a year. Anonymity is one of the bonuses of the web.