MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chicago Bulls Nation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I am elated to open, the Chicago Bulls Nation Forum, It's the official Chicago Bulls Discussion Forum. We develop the latest blog(s), news, & mixes and much more. If you are a Chicagoan, then you would sign up at the Chicago Bulls Community Forums. Chicago Sports, besides Chicago Bulls, are also involved majorly in our website(Chicago Cubs, Soxs, Bears, & Blackhawks). We bleed & love to discuss Chicago Sports. Hopefully, you develop our passion if you register at our website. There are many secret incentives that you can receive, if you sign up at our site! We Promise you 24/7 up - to - date Chicago Bulls News and we will try to update the best we can for other sports. We are going to be VERY BIG because our staff members have deep contacts with athletic trainers, for the top superstars, in the NBA.

Regards,

The Chicago Bulls Nation ©
http://chibullsnation.co.cc

*Note* *Our Website is not fully developed yet and we are making it as user - friendly and pleasurable as possible. Any Suggestion(s) or Feed Back would be greatly appreciated.*
Change you header, and get a TLD, and your good then.
(2009-08-20, 05:04 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Change you header, and get a TLD, and your good then.
What's a TLD? I've never heard that abbreviation.
TLD stands for 'Top Level Domain'. Basicly he is saying "buy a proper domain" Toungue e.g. '.com' or '.net'.
(2009-08-20, 06:33 PM)magicstuff Wrote: [ -> ]TLD stands for 'Top Level Domain'. Basicly he is saying "buy a proper domain" Toungue e.g. '.com' or '.net'.
Oh! I'll pass on that, no money :p. You could buy me one if you wanted to Big Grin. I really don't like spending money for internet things and when I do, I do it wisely and I really don't want to be paying for a T.L.D.
Umm i'll be honest, unless you have alot of content that no one else does, you will need one. Not many people run a successful .co.cc...
You need to customize the site. If I just saw your theme, I wouldn't know your forum had anything to do with Chicago (Yeah, I guess the colors are close, but that still doesn't differentiate anything.) Also, you say you are a Chicago Bulls forum, yet you only have a small dedicated section towards the Bulls. You have a lot of other forums for other Chicago sports. Why not just make the site related to all Chicago sports instead of just the Bulls?
(2009-08-20, 08:21 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to customize the site. If I just saw your theme, I wouldn't know your forum had anything to do with Chicago (Yeah, I guess the colors are close, but that still doesn't differentiate anything.) Also, you say you are a Chicago Bulls forum, yet you only have a small dedicated section towards the Bulls. You have a lot of other forums for other Chicago sports. Why not just make the site related to all Chicago sports instead of just the Bulls?

Do you know how to customize the theme? Thanks for the feed back and that is a very good idea, but I do not know how to customize the theme, but the adding forums part I can do.
(2009-08-20, 10:40 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-20, 08:21 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to customize the site. If I just saw your theme, I wouldn't know your forum had anything to do with Chicago (Yeah, I guess the colors are close, but that still doesn't differentiate anything.) Also, you say you are a Chicago Bulls forum, yet you only have a small dedicated section towards the Bulls. You have a lot of other forums for other Chicago sports. Why not just make the site related to all Chicago sports instead of just the Bulls?

Do you know how to customize the theme? Thanks for the feed back and that is a very good idea, but I do not know how to customize the theme, but the adding forums part I can do.

Yeah, it's really simple. Do you have any editing software (i.e photoshop or paint.NeT, ect.?) If not, download Paint.Net

getpaint.net

Just make a logo with the code as the background: #353535

Then, change the postbits to something Chicago Bulls related. I don't know, use your imagination Toungue
Killswitch2 Wrote:Yeah, it's really simple. Do you have any editing software (i.e photoshop or paint.NeT, ect.?) If not, download Paint.Net

getpaint.net

Just make a logo with the code as the background: #353535

Then, change the postbits to something Chicago Bulls related. I don't know, use your imagination Toungue

Well, I know how to make the logo. What do you mean change the postbits to something Chicago Bulls related? Do you mean the area above the forum(s)? I'm not very good at styling at all.
Pages: 1 2