MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-08-22, 07:11 PM)wojtekor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:When working in windows we dont work with permissions they are all set accordingly by default

please please get some education before you make statements like that cause you're insulting people who actually make a living out of IT. btw. what do win permissions have to do with file transfer protocol chmod and the binary mode?! get your facts right mate.

No offence btw.

Settle down, he was just asking for help! He didn't insult Matt at all, his tone wasn't offensive at all in fact he even put a question mark after his statement as if to ask if what he was saying was correct!

(2009-08-20, 08:35 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]im using windows server 2003 unfortuntly not Linux?
I'm perfectly calm, and double check what he wrote cause there was no question mark in this statement;
Quote:When working in windows we dont work with permissions they are all set accordingly by default

and it is simply not true...

Not to mention I won't let anybody patronize me one way or another Wink
We're here to give help to people, not insult people based of what they do/don't know. If you cannot offer help without insulting people then feel free not to post in the support forums.

He was not insulting anyone working in IT by saying what he did, he was saying what he thought was true. We are here to kindly advise him otherwise. Stating "no offence" doesn't make everything fine, for the record.
ok sorry about not responding to this right away but I strangely enough lost my Internet when I was just about to respond to this thread early in the morning Blush

Hmmm

" Windows has no permissions " I must of been really tired, sorry Wink

It works now go figure and again thanks for all the help Angel
Pages: 1 2