MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Advanced Portal V7a
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
how can i raise the text limit in each announcement ?
(2009-09-21, 07:52 AM)dared Wrote: [ -> ]to see a demo please check the first post. its Turkish but do not have do some extra things.
[Image: futurama_prof.jpg]
an English calendar added with 7a. (its a temporary feature right now we will make it better in future vers.)

Great News Dared !
Nice plugin dude.. Big Grin
WARNING

Version V7A Causes  ERROR when accesing index.php(forums)

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-56865.html

V6 Does not =/

also
how can i raise the text limit in each announcement ?
thank you for reporting. i didnt checked english one. final touches is Bomfile's works but i ll fix that bom error. sorry about that.

currently you limiting option is just effects all announcements and you have to edit portal.php check first post of this thread for more info.
(2009-09-21, 09:27 PM)dared Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for reporting. i didnt checked english one. final touches is Bomfile's works but i ll fix that bom error. sorry about that.

currently you limiting option is just effects all announcements and you have to edit portal.php check first post of this thread for more info.

Thanks dared announcement is working perfectly
but i cannot use v7a

By the way
Could you make a tutorial about

How to fix Translation to your own language?
i mean
my forum is in spanish
and i wish that translator does
Spanish => X LANGUAGE
not
Turkish => X Language

^^ Thanks!
(2009-09-21, 10:19 PM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks dared announcement is working perfectly
but i cannot use v7a

By the way

i mean
my forum is in spanish
Spanish => X LANGUAGE
not
Turkish => X Language

^^ Thanks!
v7a updated about a hour ago is there another reason to choose older one?
and can you explain little bit more about your translation request? i coudnt get what do you mean Confused
(2009-09-21, 10:31 PM)dared Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-21, 10:19 PM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks dared announcement is working perfectly
but i cannot use v7a

By the way

i mean
my forum is in spanish
Spanish => X LANGUAGE
not
Turkish => X Language

^^ Thanks!
v7a updated about a hour ago is there another reason to choose older one?
and can you explain little bit more about your translation request? i coudnt get what do you mean Confused

Well my forum is in spanish language
not in turkish
So when a "foreign user"
lets say an american:

1. American enter forums
2. he chooses "translate to : english"
3. Redirects too google translate "your forum but TRANSLATED from TURKISH to ENGLISH

How i can change that translation?
instead from turkish from spanisH?

---------------

Fixed

Go to Templates => Portal template

Find
Quote:<select name="translate" style="height:20px; font-size:11px;" onchange="javascript:window.location = 'http://www.google.com/translate_c?hl=tr&langpair=tr%7C'

Replace the red fonts with your language

tr is turkish btw
i just understand what do you mean but i think i'm little bit late for this post xD
anyway i found a better solution for fixing it Big Grin i think tomorrow we will made a small update again for it =)
First of all great work, amazing plugin Smile
Now my problem:
I have my forums in a subdir, www.mysite.com/forum and I want the portal to load from www.mysite.com/portal.php
So, I moved the portal php to the root dir of my site and changed this:
$forumdir = "forum";
in portal.php.
So now www.mysite.com/portal.php works but links on the menu point to www.mysite.com/search.php etc instead of www.mysite.com/forum/search.php
Edit: Actually half work (e.g. stats link correctly, so do thread links but attachments don't!). Seems the ones this plugin adds do not have the /forum/ prefix before the links. Maybe you're not using $mybb->settings['bburl'] as a prefix in the links?
Seems so. Managed to fix the Menu links by changing:
<a href=\"search.php\">Search</a>
to
<a href=\\"{\$mybb->settings[\'bburl\']}/search.php\">Search</a>
for all menu items in advportal7.php Smile

Also, www.mysite.com/forum/index.php no longer loads now, something to do with the redirection but can't figure it out Confused
Can anyone help?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27